Monday 9 November 2015

Blossoming Gifts Autumn Sunset Bouquet Review and 33% discount code!


You must know by now how much I love cut flowers right? Here's the latest bouquet I've kindly been sent from Blossoming Gifts - it's their Autumn Sunset bouquet that consists of cerise germini, pink sweet avalanche roses (my faves!), orange lilies (another fave) and sugar flair hypericum berries.

I absolutely love how bright this bouquet is! When it first arrived the lilies were closed but over a week they've all opened up and the delicate pink roses are still looking good. It doesn't smell overpowering or anything, I know some people who don't like roses or lilies because they find them too scented....not me.




The bouquet was well packaged, the flower delivery arrived on time and even came with a little box of chocolates which was a lovely touch - especially as they were my favourite chocolates...pralines!


The lovely people at Blossoming Gifts have kindly given my readers a 33% off discount code to enter at checkout, so if you're looking for flowers by post or some nice Cheap Flowers, just enter: BGIFTS33

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this informative post with us. I enjoyed stopping by your blog for your detailed information in this article. Have a great rest of your day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding Invitation Video Create your very own wedding invitation video with the best wedding invitation video maker company in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...